The Men Beside The Glass Windows

I decided to check this coffee shop with an old architectural design.
I then sat in this spot beside the glass window and proceeded to order a coffee partnered with my favorite croissant.

While waiting for my order, I looked around and this man on the opposite side of the café stood out in my sight.

He was also sitting beside a glass window but on the opposite side of the shop.
And in contrast to mine with a view of a street full of smiling churchgoers who are currently proceeding to went on their homes, 
his view was an empty dark street with withered trees. 

I also noticed how his spot has darker lighting compared to mine as if he was in this place and brought with him his own lonely world.

He has this rust-colored hair that highlights his overall fair complexion.
He has very feminine features that at first glance, you will probably think he was a lady.

I clenched my fists when he wiped out his cheeks with his pale hands.

The mysterious guy is obviously crying and I wish I could give him a tight and genuine hug.

He stood up and started to fix himself and his belongings scattered on his table.
It was a silver camera, a phone, and lots of tissues.

He was probably crying even before I got here.

He stood up and slowly walked out of the coffee shop.

Once outside, he then put out a stick of cigarette in his bag and lit it up.
He is now standing outside, beside me, divided by this glass. 
I can only see the side view of his face but I can already tell this dude is drop-dead gorgeous. 

I thought to myself if God decided to put Adam and Eve in a single body it would've been him.
The masculinity and the femininity of a human being are fighting on every angle of his physique.

I bit my lower lip when he started puffing his cigarette.

I noticed how he has this very sensual way of puffing and holding the stick as if he knows I am observing and analyzing him and then decided to seduce me with his little, subtle acts of sensuality and charm.

I bit my lip harder when he puffed the cigarette again and slowly looked up to the sky, exposing his long, fair, and smooth neck while carefully opening his red lips, then releasing the smoke that touched his mouth.

He turned his head into me after that blow and in perfect timing, a car passed by lighting up his face.

Those light-brown eyes full of sadness and beauty struck my soul like a knife covered in love spells.

I teared up a little bit when I thought to myself, "how can someone be this enchanting?"
How can someone evoke extreme beauty and sadness all at the same time?"

I wish I have the courage to go outside and kiss him, reminding him that somebody's here: admiring him.
But I can't, this unusual attraction towards this stranger has caused my knees to be temporarily paralyzed.

My order was served to me by this middle-aged woman dressed in a white tee and black slacks: the most common uniform a server can wear.

And as I looked outside, I saw that the charming stranger has already made a few steps away from me. 
And as he walks away, I started to sip my coffee while wishing to have an opportunity to meet him again. 

That time, I will probably have the courage to finally introduce myself.

Comments

  1. Sometimes we really don't know if we would like to read your works or not as you definitely can hurt us in anyway possible. But I won't miss a chance not to read and be inspired with your great pieces. I'm inspired as a frustrated writer, and as future.. 🤔👏 Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is too much, but thank you so much!
      I appreciate it! 💕

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts